Please join us for an evening filled with imagination and wonder, as we host our 2015 Wine Tasting in the historic Bell Labs in Holmdel.This year’s event honors perennial HFCF supporter Scott O’Neil. Mr. O’Neil serves as Chief Executive Officer of the Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Devils and Prudential Center. He is also a board member of the regional chapters of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Big Brothers Big Sister of America.
The event will feature an exotic wine selection, catered hors d’oeuvres and tapas plates from David Ellis Events, and a variety of raffles, gifts and prizes.
|OCTOBER 15TH, 2015 * 7:00-11:00PM
BELL WORKS BUILDING, HOLMDEL
Group Ticket Packages:
- Big Data Package: 6 Tickets, exclusive recognition, and exquisite Riedel Wine Package to be provided during event. $1200.
- Big Bang Package: 10 Tickets, exclusive recognition, reserved VIP table and an exquisite Riedel Wine Package provided during event. $2400.
Prefer to pay by check? Email Karen Hinds at HFCFNJ@gmail.com or call 732-687-8317. Or mail your checks to:
PO BOX 4325
Middletown, NJ 07748
- The Imagination Sponsor: $25,000 to cover the generous hospitality and staff of David Ellis
- The Iconic Sponsor: $15,000 to cover the innovative and advanced Bell Works venue
- The Dynamic Sponsor: $15,000 to cover an evening filled with amazing entertainment
- The Technology Sponsor: $10,000 to cover complete arrangement of lighting & sound
- The Design Sponsor: $10,000 to cover the cover fabulous décor and design
- The Hope Sponsor: $5,000 to cover the “Rob Cunningham Scholarship”, benefiting someone who inspires hope, laughter and happiness into a child’s life the way Rob always did
- The Inspirational Sponsor: $5,000 to cover wireless technology
- The Visual Sponsor: $3,000 to cover photography and videography
- The Digital Sponsor: $3,000 to cover a quick entrance for your party (valet parking)
- The Cellular Sponsor: $1,000 to provide tickets for “HFCF Families”
- The Futuristic Sponsor: $1,000 to provide tickets for “HFCF Families”
About Scott O’Neil
Chief Executive Officer
Philadelphia 76ers, New Jersey Devils & Prudential Center
Scott O’Neil is a dynamic leader who inspires teamwork and drives business results. As Chief Executive Officer of the Philadelphia 76ers (NBA), New Jersey Devils (NHL) and Prudential Center, the state-of-the-art multi-purpose arena located in Newark, N.J., Mr. O’Neil oversees the business operations of three of the top brands in sports and entertainment.
Mr. O’Neil, a husband and father to three daughters, believes that sports and entertainment offers a platform to be an agent of change, and he recognizes the important role that each organization plays within their communities. His implementation of the internal service programs “Sixers Strong” (76ers) and “82 Hours” (Devils/PruCenter) offer company time to each employee to give back to the community and are the foundation of the hundreds of hours staff members spend helping the cities of Philadelphia and Newark.
Mr. O’Neil is a board member of the regional chapters of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Big Brothers Big Sister of America. He serves as an Alternate Governor for the National Basketball Association and the National Hockey League, and is actively involved in the Sixers and Devils’ foundations, which are dedicated to improving the lives of youth in the Philadelphia area and across the state of New Jersey. Mr. O’Neil holds a degree in marketing from Villanova University and an M.B.A. from the Harvard Business School. He and his wife, Lisa, have three daughters.