- This event has passed.
HFCF Presents: Holiday Mix, Mingle and Jingle
December 2, 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
You’re invited to celebrate the holidays with Hope for Children Foundation in our first ever Mix, Mingle & Jingle Wine Tasting at Bell Works! Join us as we kick off the holiday season in style, helping to raise money for children and families in need. For the first time ever, we’re donating our funds to a dozen families in need – aptly named The 12 Nights of Giving. All proceeds from this fundraiser go directly to these families, as we have no paid staff or overhead to account for.
Activities: Taste 240+ Wines & More!
- A one-of-a-kind tasting experience, with 240+ premium wines, beers and liquors to sample
- Silent and live gift auctions
- Giant 12 Days of Giving raffle, benefiting a dozen families in the area
- Catered hors d’oeuvres and food stations
- Hand-crafted cigar station
- Professional DJ, dance floor and various live entertainers
- New surprises added as we approach the event – stay tuned!
Honoring Michael & Tiffanie Salerno
This year’s event honors Michael and Tiffanie Salerno who have been key supporters of HFCF since it’s inception. Michael is President and CEO of Northeast Professional Planning Group, Inc and is Second Vice President on the Board of Trustees for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Monmouth County. Tiffanie is managing member of Eagan & Associates, founding member of HFCF and a board of trustees for the ARC of Monmouth County; together they are raising two beautiful boys.
We will also be honoring Carmine and Phyllis Visone with our 2017 Humanitarian Award for their service to the community.
Get Your Tickets Now
Fill out the form below to register online.
Registration for this event has ended. Please call Karen Hinds at 732-687-8317 with any questions.
Hope for Children Foundation is a registered 501 (c) 3 non- profit organization tax id (26-2166222).
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Interested in sponsoring this event? Click here for sponsor options.
Additional Sponsors Include:
- The Giamanco Family
- Asaad and Dima Samra
- Joe and Debbie Curto and Family
- Barry and Carol Weshnak
- Jim & Karen Dolan
- Frank & Lenore Puleo
- Brian & Maria Gordon Family
- The Chropuvka Family Fund
Photos from Our Last Event