Superbowl 2014 may bring the best football teams to New Jersey, but it’s also doing much more. On Thursday, January 30, “Taste of the Best Wine Extravaganza” will bring the best wines to New Jersey. And you’re invited!
Enjoy exquisite wines and hors d’oeuvres, and delight in the sounds of Bob Cranshaw, a world-renowned jazz bassist. Rub shoulders with celebrity sports and entertainment guests while supporting HFCF.
This epic event will be held at the Chart House in Weehawken and is sponsored by Dom Pérignon, Numanthia and Wine Academy Superstores.
Exclusive VIP Vintage Wine Tasting, 6 – 7 p.m.
- Access to VIP lounge and early admission for exclusive special vintage tasting
- Meet & Greet and photo ops with NFL attendees and celebrity guests
- Luxury gifting Bag
- Vintage bottle of Dom Pérignon champagne
General Admission 7 – 11 p.m.
- Includes complimentary hors d’oeuvres and drinks, including a carving station and multiple wine stations, jazz performance by world-renowned jazz musician Bob Cranshaw, and gifting bag.
See more at: http://www.jerseybites.com/2013/11/taste-of-the-best-wine-extravaganza/#sthash.l1yBRowy.dpuf
Check out the celebrity lineup so far and check back on the website for weekly updates.
- Joe Klecko (former NY Jets player)
- Lee Rouson (former NY Giants player)
- Terry Kirby (former San Francisco 49ers player)
- Antonio Garay (NY Jets)
- Joe Horn (former New Orleans Saints player)
- Roy Barker (former San Francisco 49ers player)
- Brian Jones (former New Orleans Saints player)
“Taste of the Best Wine Extravaganza” is an Elite Nation Entertainment event. Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. Find them on Instagram @elitenationent.